We've been having tons of fun here in hot and humid Kansas. It's been about 100 degrees! We've done a few fun things with some of our friends. Here'a little taste of the fun we've been having lately.
We went and rode the train around the park with friends Jessica, Asher and Lincoln.


You can see he was saying "Choo Choo"!
We went to a fun water park with a big group of friends. We had a blast. I even got to take Wyatt down a big kids water slide twice...he was a little nervous and SCREAMED once we hit the water. It was super fun though!


Wyatt was a little hesitant at first, it had been so long since we'd been to a pool.


Playing with his buddies, Asher and Lincoln(who didn't want to wear his swim shorts), in the fountains.

I had to get a picture of him in his swim attire.

I just love my sweet sweet boy. His favorite thing is to attack me when I'm on the ground. That's what he's doing here.

Wyatt loves to water the grass/cement ;) with the hose. When we turn off the water it's the end of the world for Wyatt.
Kiddie pool time! 
Wyatt loved playing in their pool.

Friends: Wilki, Oliver, Rachelle & Leena (not pictured).

Wyatt and Oliver chillaxin'. They had a lot of fun playing together.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you're getting to know Rachelle. Isn't she great?!
Post a Comment