April 2012
We went to the Legend Outlets to do a little shopping in hopes of finding my flat footed boy some high quality arch support shoes, AKA expensive shoes.
I'd been to the Ledgend a bunch of times but had never seen the Yellow Brick Road! So cute! I loved it! They've gotta have one, were in KANSAS!
Wyatt love the Yellow Brick Road too. See him jumping for joy!
May 2012
Wyatt was entered into a drawing at his pediatricians office for being up to date on all his immunizations.
He won!!!!! Lucky kid! Look at all that stuff he got!
They posted this picture in their newsletter, FB page, and website.
The best part is...we didn't even know we were entered into a drawing!
It was great news when I got the call! :)
The best part is...we didn't even know we were entered into a drawing!
It was great news when I got the call! :)
He sure loves his wagon!
I love that cheesy grin!
We were super grateful. What a lucky lucky boy!
4 comments:
What? He won and you didn't even enter? That rocks!
Wahoo thats always awesome to win free stuff you didn't even know about!!!!
What an awesome peiatrician! Cool wagon!
THat is awesome!!! Way to go Wyatt! love his shoes too.
Post a Comment