April 26 and 27, 2012
We had Claire, Wyatts friend, come over to play.
They watched a movie while Annie and I made a craft.
These two just crack me up! They have so much fun together...most of the time.
Here's Wyatt playing with the fun Busy Bags Activities I just got the day before.
(Posted in my previous post)
This is actually the activity I made.
He loved it, and ALL the other activities too.
Then later that evening this is where we ended up: Under the table in the basement.
Why? Because of another Tornado!!!!
Wyatt and I got home from Wal-Mart right when the sirens went off. Zach was just pulling up right after we were in the house. We all ran into the basement and got under the table. We watched the news (the tv is right next to us) and the tornado was heading right for us. The camera that had the pictures of the tornado is just right up the road from us...so I was FREAKING OUT! It broke up right before it got within a couple miles of us. I was pretty shaken up though. Literally! I was shaky for the next hour or so!
I don't know how people live here with all these tornado's! I'm completely terrified of them! (Don't let my smile fool you.)
No comments:
Post a Comment