The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, July 9, 2012

JRC Closing Social-Minute to Win it!

April 20, 2012
We had out J. Reuben Clark Law Society Closing Social
We had hoagies, fruits, salads, and desserts.  YUM!  
But before, while we were setting up, I caught Wyatt performing on the stage.  I had to get a video of him.
Wyatt: the next American Idol!

After we ate and gave awards we played a few Minute to Win It games.
 Charlotte and Brady took off running, this was the best picture I got of them...they were running so fast!
 Adam and Randi had a better method. (You have to get the streamers to unroll the fastest.)
Then we had Jello Slurping between couples, and between those who's spouse wouldn't compete.
 Brian and Leah
 Zach and I.  Zach totally won!
 Keesa and Trevor.  
(Trevor HATES Jello, so he was dying that his name was chosen. But he tried...what a good sport!  But...he didn't get too far.  He left, almost spewing his jello all over.  I got it on camera.  The video is down below.  You've GOT to watch it!  It's so funny!)
 Jaimie and Sarah
 Annie and Steve
 Jake and Aissac
Jaimie and Chris.  
Chris was the ultimate winner.  1 second and it was gone!  Not even in his mouth! GONE!
(Here's his video below)
This is the one you've got to watch of Trevor about to throw up.
We had a great year being in the JRC presidency.  I say "we" because although Zach was the VP, the spouses did most of the work.  Zach doesn't deny it either ;)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love Minute to Win it games. It looks like so much fun. The jello slurping looks hysterical. Fun!

trevor and keesa said...

bwahahah!! my poor hubby:)

Scott and Jenn Leatham said...

The twinkle twinkle little star just melts my heart!!! He is not shy! :) Doesn't come from our side of the family haha

Roseanne said...

That's for sure Jenn! Must be from Zach ;)