The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How's my pregnancy?

September 10, 2012
So in case you were wondering how I've been feeling...Wyatt can tell you in this little video.
Ha Ha!  I laughed so hard.  He said "Mom I want you to go choke in the water again" and ran over and started pretending to be me throwing up!  Oh boy...!  The first time he saw me throwing up he came over and said "Are you pooping from your mouth?"  Of course that didn't help so I started puking even more! But then he started rubbing my back saying "Ohhhh. It's ok."  I think he thought I was crying, my eyes get all teary when I throw up.  It was pretty sweet of him.
 He just cracks me up!
Anyway...
On 9/11 we went to do a little JRC service project and got to take some pretty sweet pictures there as well.
 Riding in the police car.
 In the special bomb car?  I don't know what it's called.
 Riding the police motorcycle.  The sirens were too scary for Wyatt.
 Topeka fire truck.
 In the ambulance.

 Showing his big muscles with Maddie!
I had to leave early with Wyatt to take him to his little Tot Time class.
 He LOVES it!
Our library has some really great programs, we've loved it!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Ok, Wyatt is hilarious! I love both of his descriptions of throwing up! So funny! I hope you start feeling better.

Scott and Jenn Leatham said...

HAHA! I'm laughing so hard! That kid says the funniest things!

Missy said...

I'm so sorry you are sick, I hope it gets better soon. Wyatt is so cute, I can't believe how big he is. It looks like you guys are always doing fun things!

hailey said...

Roseanne that is hilarious!!! Glad you're starting to feel better.