The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Animals, Fair, 12 week update, Baby Bauer, Super Wyatt!

July 18, 2012
Playgroup at the Pet Store.
 Jake, Wyatt and Maddie petting the snake.
 Petting the bird.

July 25, 2012
The Library has awesome shows they put on all summer each week.  This week was pretty entertaining.  We saw a bird show where the birds talk, ride bikes, fly around the room, etc.  It was pretty awesome!


 Wyatt with the bird training/owner.
 Wyatt's tot time teacher Kyler was there hosting so we got a pic with them.  Wyatt loves his teacher Kyler, he has such a great class.
(We had to leave right after because Wyatt was running around being crazy and not obeying.  We ran some errands and he was so disobedient.  This was the first day he actually made me cry because he was being so bad.  It was one thing on top of the other.  Wyatt's steroid inhaler was to blame as well it makes him crazy.  Plus I also have my pregnancy hormones to blame as well.  It was one of those days.) 

July 28, 2012
The County Fair
 We watched Mutton Bustin'-it was pretty lame.  They didn't really let the kids go for it, they just held them and grabbed them when they were falling.
 We had fun with our friends though.  Jack and Wyatt loved it.  It was so hot! We were all sweating to death. See Jacks rosy checks. 
 We walked around and saw the pigs, horses, cows, rabbits, and chickens.
We got sno-cones after, it's just so hot here in Kansas during the summer!

 July 29, 2012
 Here's a little pregnancy bump update at 12 weeks.
 We headed over to the hospital to visit our friends Randi and Adam.  They just had their little boy Bauer.  Wyatt loved holding him.  I hope he'll be a good big brother, he seems like he will be. 

August 5, 2012
Wyatt loves to run with his Superman/Batman cape that I made for him.  We put his breathing treatment mask on him and he ran around feeling pretty cool.  The poor kid most likely has asthma according to his pediatrician. He does breathing treatments morning and night every day and probably will for the next year.  He also most likely has allergies, so he takes medicine for that too.  So sad :(  I hope he outgrows it.

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

Inhaler? Breathing treatments? Did I miss something? Did I already ask that question?

Roseanne said...

Oh ya, he's most likely got asthma and allergies. He's sick all the time. So we have to do breathing treatments every morning and night. Sad huh. I forgot to explain, I'll update that. Thanks :)