September 12, 2013
We went out to eat at Olive Garden for never ending pasta. So Yummy!
Zach got me these alstroemerias. I love them.
Since I had to work on my birthday my boss bought me and the office Billy Vanilly Cupcakes. They are SO SO SO good!
Silly faces!
Then we lounged around while as I opened my presents. It was a fun day!
September 13, 2013
We had a ward playgroup. It was fun to met some new friends and get better acquainted with the others. We love the mall play area. Except for today...when I...well my friend Ani, found a roach crawling in the cracks of the seats down where the crumbs go. YUCK! So we decided to go shortly after and we reported it to the mall management. That's so sick!
September 13, 2013
We had a ward playgroup. It was fun to met some new friends and get better acquainted with the others. We love the mall play area. Except for today...when I...well my friend Ani, found a roach crawling in the cracks of the seats down where the crumbs go. YUCK! So we decided to go shortly after and we reported it to the mall management. That's so sick!

No comments:
Post a Comment