October 6, 2013
Wyatt has a little cavity between his molars. Bummer! And, I'm a dental hygienist! I blame it on Zach. (I do!) He brushes and flosses his teeth at night. I found out he wasn't flossing his teeth. ZACH!! So poor Wyatt has to get it filled. He did great though!
At the dentist we found out Wyatt's missing his permanent laterals. I'm so sad!!!!! So we'll have to get implants. We'll have to save up a fund for Wyatt's teeth. I think he's missing some pre-molars as well. What a mess!
I just wanted to take a picture of his cute baby teeth before he looses any of them. So cute!
2nd day of conference. Building his dinosaur skeleton with Daddy.
October 7, 2013
My friend Teea and I do a trade with watching each others kids in the afternoon 1 day a week while we work. It works out great. Zach watches the boys in the morning since I work all day. And Teea works from home most days so she just gets a little break for a bit while I watch them for her.
It's like having 2 sets of twins. Payson and Wyatt and exactly the same age, 4. And Colter and Mayzie are 3 months apart.
When it's time to feed them, that's when it gets crazy. I tried nursing Colter on the ground while I tried feeding Mayzie her bottle on the boppy. That didn't go over too well. They both wanted my full attention. And the 4 year olds were just running around playing, or arguing over who's the super hero, or who's faster, or who gets the really cool train. Nap times were hard trying to get everyone down for a nap at the same time when we have limited space. Payson slept on our bed. Mayzie in the pack and play in our room with Payson. Wyatt in his room. Colter in his room. Once one wakes up you pray that doesn't wake up the others. HAHA! Wyatt usually put up a fuss because he wanted to play with Payson on not sleep. It usually went really well. There were only a few times when things were crazy. I'm very impressed with mothers of twins. VERY IMPRESSED! (And I know a girl with 2 sets of twins, the exact same ages!)
Mayzie and Colter.
Bedtime Boys!
Wyatt really wanted me to put Colter in his bed one night. They thought that was the funniest thing ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment