The Youngs

The Youngs

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Prego Pic Update


I'm 25 weeks! 6 1/2 months!

7 comments:

Forever Young said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Forever Young said...

That is the cutest 6 1/2month belly I have ever seen! You look great. Have you guys decided on any names???

McGuire's said...

you make me sick. Jk, I just can't believe it. I'm so sorry about lake powell. What a huge bummer, but I hope you are now feeling better. You should come up to the reunion since you didn't really get your vacation in!? and good job to Zach on the race!

McGuire's said...

Do you think you could email me that picture of the two of us a couple sundays ago at the park? if you have it on your camera?? I'm just curious to see what that looked like. Thanks roseanne.

Jaimi said...

I find it quite depressing that my non-prego belly is bigger than your 6 1/2 months prego belly! You look great!

Lindsey said...

still beautiful as ever!! :)

Steph said...

Yeah! You're actually getting a little belly! I remember impatiently wanting to finally look pregnant when I was about as far along as you are. Seems silly now, but it was pretty exciting. You look super cute! Hope you're feeling better now.