The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Stuff's Just So Cute!!


Here's the bedding I picked out for the baby room. I've had a few requests to post it. It's a little retro, but I really like it. I bought a lamp that matches as well as some dots that match the pattern to put up on the wall. We still have to paint the crib and then I can get the room ready. I'm so excited, I just want to set up the room right now! Maybe it's too early though...

9 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVE IT! That will be so fun. You have to post photos of the nursery when you get it put together!

Love baby stuff. . .:)

Forever Young said...

Way cute! It is so much fun to get things ready before the baby comes... wait until you have a shower! So many cute outfits and washing them with dreft (baby detergent) its smells so yummy. It almost makes me want another one=)

hailey said...

Ooh I like it! No its not too early to put the room together! I remember just going in and sitting in Jakes room long before he was born just picturing being in there with my little babe. Those little babes are the best. I can't wait to squeeze your little man when he finally comes!

Unknown said...

It's never too early! You can be as excited as you want, especially with your first, but even with the rest - I still get so excited to get things ready.
Congrats on the graduation too! That's so nice to get done before kiddos come, they kinda put a damper on some of those things. But so worth it - your're going to LOVE having a little boy!

Aim Aug said...

So cute! You know what he is...cute little boy! Do it! Paint that crib and get everything all set up! Way more fun that waiting.

Lindsey said...

Love the colors!! and the dots on the wall sound perfect. I can't wait to see the finished nursery. I remember sketching/planning Jenna's room throughout my whole pregnancy :) It really is so fun! And even when we moved into our house, her bathroom was the first thing painted and decorated. I'm still adding to her room almost a year later. Ideas, ideas, ideas, they are never ending :)

Jaimi said...

I love it! It's both original and fun!

Tyler and Lara said...

So cute Roseanne!! I absolutely love it!

Shelly Moon said...

That baby room is so cute! You did a great job setting that up! I love the colors and patterns!!