The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Graduation!



I finally got my Bachelors of Science degree in Dental Hygiene! I graduated from the University of Wyoming, so I'm a cowboy! :) I graduated a few weeks ago and didn't drive up to Laramie to walk, so I had to wait until I could borrow my little brother cap and gown for pictures. :) I've never even been to Laramie or even cared for UWYO, but it was the fastest route for me to get my degree. It's a goal I've had, but not something I necessarily need for my job as a dental hygienist, unless I want to teach at a university. For the past 5 years since I graduated from Dental Hygiene school in Wyoming I have been slowly working on my degree by taking a few night classes here and there. It was really hard this last semester. I had to take online classes through UWYO, I had 7 credits, 3 classes. It was super tough finishing the last classes being pregnant and sick and working full time. Man am I glad I'm done though. Hurray!!!!!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats Roseanne! That is so wonderful. Good for you for sticking with it and finishing :)

Kendrick and Hailey said...

You're amazing. I know I would have never been able to do all you've done. Congrats! You look beautiful by the way.:)

Jaimi said...

I'm very proud of you, Roseanne. I am so impressed with your drive and ambition!

Thayerclan said...

Congrats Roseanna! I don't know how you did all those classes while working full time and being sick and pregnant. I could barely roll out of bed during those sick prego weeks. Nice Job! You're so cute :)

Aim Aug said...

WHAT!!! Why didn't you say you were graduating!? That's super nifty!!! :) Let's celebrate!

Unknown said...

That is awesome. YAHOO FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

Courtney Haynie Smith said...

WooHoo! That is awesome! Congrats!!!

Bonnie said...

Way to go! I love that you borrowed your brothers graduation gown! You look great! Congratulations!

Steph said...

Congrats! That's great!

Tyler and Lara said...

Congrats on finishing! I know you've been working hard and now it's paid off! Now if we can only convince B for that raise... :)