
We just got back from the ultrasound. It's a little boy! (She's 95% sure.) Zach got the biggest grin on his face when she told us. What an exciting day!
The little guy was a little shy at first and had his legs closed but at the end of the appointment he had his legs opened. It's pretty crazy to see all the different parts of the body and watch the baby move around. She said everything looks normal with the baby. She was a little concerned that my placenta is right at my cervix, so if it doesn't move I'll probably have to have a c-section, but there's time for it to move, so she told me not to be too concerned. The little guys measurements were a little small so my due date got pushed back to October 1st. Dang it! I'm only 18 weeks now!
14 comments:
Awesomeness!! We are loving our little dude. Watch out though, they like to pee on you :)
Are you all done with school now?
Congratulations again! Look at you being cute and changing your background with the news!(:
Don't worry about your due date. It'll probably change back. You have lots of time. And don't be freaked by a c-section. It takes a lot longer to recover, but they have some pluses too. No epesiotomy. No sitting on rubber doughnuts. No labor (usually). No pushing. And if you have one with your other kids, you get to know exactly when they will arrive. :) We're SO excited for you!!!!
Yeah!!! Good luck with his built in hose. So far our little guy has peed on Chris, the wall, and his own face.
Congrats! That's great news.
yea! I told josh and he was like "yeah, no doubt, Zach is just too manly" Pray you don't have to have a c-section b/c they totally suck more than normal delivery!
Yeah!! I love my little girl, but boys are the best!! :) -April
Congrats guys! That is really exciting. Try not to worry too much, I know its hard :) Everything will work out for the best.
So... how many boy outfits have you bought since finding out? :) Kids are so fun to shop for.
Congratulations!! :)
Congrats!!! I didn't even know. I'm so behind the times. You are going to be great parents. And happy birthday, Zach...your getting old!
That is so exciting! Boys are so fun! Congratulations and happy shopping (baby clothes are so fun!)
Yeah!!! Congratulations. I am so excited for you guys. I actually haven't checked your blog in a while so I just found out you are having a baby...and it's a boy. How exciting. so many fun things to look forward to.
Congrats
Brittany and Brad
There is nothing better than a little baby boy. He will melt your heart like you can't even imagine right now. Congrats, I'm excited for both of you.
So I'd heard you had something similar to me. When I was in the thick of it I did a ton of research and although it was frightening (at least to me it was) the statistics show a very tiny chance of previa being present at birth and if so a C-section is totally worth it for your little baby boy to get here. Enjoy the next few months because one day you'll miss the kicks and jabs (and silence) from the inside.
Post a Comment