I feel like I'm getting huge! It scares me a little to think how much bigger I still have to get. Skirts and pants aren't fitting, some shirts are getting too short, I'm wearing maternity capris and shorts-which I love but thought I wouldn't, those elastic bands are WAY more comfortable!
Our little boy is quite the kicker! I've felt the kicking since week 14. He loves to do somersaults as well. Zach's even felt it, and you can sometimes see my belly move when he punches. It's so fun. I'm a little worried we might just have a wild and crazy little boy with tons of energy. Also, I think I may be crazy, but when he kicks and flips around it tickles me...I seriously start laughing out loud! I have to control my laughter at work and just smile under my mask. Sometimes I get laughing so hard when I'm driving my car or at home. It totally makes me laugh! I've asked around and no one else said it tickled them when they felt the kicks...I'm pretty sure I'm crazy :)
UPDATE:
Oh ya...Thanks for reminding me Jill. I need to update everyone on my 2 tests from the last 2 months. The results have come back negative. So far I don't have hepatitis in my blood. I think I've got 1 more month, then 6 months, than 1 year. So far so good. We still have to wait and see. Thanks for all your continued prayers everyone. We are so appreciative for everyones concern.
4 comments:
You're teeny!!! You look super cute. It's so fun to feel them kick and move inside you. It's like a secret--er something. :) I can't remember it ever tickling, though. That's really funny!
Hey cute thang! That's quite the teensy baby bump :) Hey what's the latest on your hepatitis story?
You are so cute! love the baby bump. and you are so not big, you look amazing.
It's so fun when you can feel them moving around. looks like he already has a nickname "tickle bug" :)
You have the cutest little belly. I have to say that I am jealous. That is so cute that when he kicks it tickles you. And I am glad to hear that the hep tests have come back negative. That is so scary.
Post a Comment