Happy Birthday Zach!
We went to the Claim Jumper in Heber for Zachs birthday celebration. We invited his family to join us at Zachs favorite restaurant. We also made the announcement to the family that we are having a boy. YEA!
In my family we have a tradition where we always take a picture by the fireplace with the sign for our birthday. We also got to celebrate my brother Eric's graduation from UVU. Way to go Eric! Happy Birthday Zach!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Zach! Geez you're getting old! ;) Love Claim Jumpers!
Ah, man! Family pictures are still hard for me to see. Wish we could have been there.
Happy Birthday, Zach! Love you!
Happy late 28th Bro! This is Jo, and Congrats on having a boy. Hope I get one of those some day. peace
Hey Roseanne,
I read your comment on my blog. Please don't feel like you can't post family pictures. Yes, I hate missing out;but I would much rather know what was going on.
Love you.
happy birthday! please make a post on Zach going down the canyon in office chairs :)
Big congrats to Zach and Eric!! Lots to celebrate :)
Oh boy, he is catching up to us! ha ha! Looks like a fun day and I soooo want to go to Claim Jumper. YUM!
You are having a boy... woo hoo!!! They are so fun (and crazy)! Okay, so I TOTALLY wanted to come see you... hahaha guess I should've left the temple pics off huh... haha seriously though we flew in the night before and out the day after so it was a fast, crazy trip, but next time I PROMISE to stop in! Can't wait to meet your little man...
Post a Comment