The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tagged


I've been tagged by Robyn to post a picture from my 6th folder, 6th picture and write about it. (It's about 1 1/2 months late-sorry I didn't see it until now Robyn.)
This picture is of Zach and I when we were engaged back in 2006. We are decorating Easter Eggs as you can see. And, I'm sure those flower were from Zach too, he always used to buy me alstroemeria's, their one of my favorite flowers. There's a cute little story that goes with it. Here it is: Zach had decorated my bedroom with TONS of Easter eggs EVERYWHERE, in every drawers, under the bed, in and on the bed, in my shoes, all over my closet, all over the floor. It was super cute. So in return I had a little Easter Egg/scavenger hunt for him. I drove over to his house knocked on the door and drove away, I had left an egg sitting there on the door step that said "Look in your mailbox". From there he found another egg that told him to go to to his truck, then from his truck to the Gas station-Maverick, and he had to ask the clerk for an egg. I had prepaid for him to get his favorite drink, Dr. Pepper. From there he had to find the next egg at Quiznos, where I had just been, and had them make his favorite sandwich and mine for him to pick up. From there he had to head up Provo Canyon to a park where I had set up a huge Easter Egg hunt for him, I sat waiting for him at the park for a little picnic. After the picnic he had one last egg I gave him which led to my parents house where we decorated eggs for Easter. I thought it was so much fun! Zach loved it, although he was so embarrassed because I made him carry around a big Easter basket to pick up all the eggs with :) Such fun memories. That's my story of this picture.
I tag 10 people to find a picture from their 6th folder and 6th picture and write about it: Actually, anyone should just do it! Don't worry about the tag just write about your 6th picture from your 6th folder. It's kinda fun :)
1.Whitney
2.Shelly
3.Aimee
4.Courtney
5.Bonnie
6.Mel
7.Shannon
8.Hailey
9.Lori
10.Kaitlin

3 comments:

Jaimi said...

Ah, what sweet memories. I hope Zach is still bringing you flowers!What's this "always used to?"(:
So, I'm going to have to pass on the tag. I only have 2 pictures in that folder.

Steph said...

That Easter egg scavanger hunt that you did for Zach is really fun. Great photo and great memory.

Aim Aug said...

You guys are so cute! I just love living by you!