I know...you all think we are lame dog people...but I thought this was pretty cool. Last year...almost exactly 1 year ago. Our dogs had puppies (they were born the night of our 2nd anniversary which is coming up on the 30th.) The owner of one of the puppies in Alaska called us and told us she was in Price Utah on vacation. We were going to be going through Price on our way to Lake Powell, so we arranged to stop by the hotel she was at so we could see our little puppy all grown up. They named her Iris. When we had her we named her Wynonna (for those of you who remember), she was the one of the largest of the puppies. She looked so beautiful. They are thinking of putting her in dog shows. It's crazy how much she looks like her mom Yara. We thought it was pretty cool to see her all grown up. Awwww, I miss all my little puppies. They were so fun, but so much work, and of course very emotional on me...I cried with each one we gave away. :( It's just nice to know that little Wynonna went to a good family, and is VERY VERY spoiled.
The Youngs
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Puppy Reunion
I know...you all think we are lame dog people...but I thought this was pretty cool. Last year...almost exactly 1 year ago. Our dogs had puppies (they were born the night of our 2nd anniversary which is coming up on the 30th.) The owner of one of the puppies in Alaska called us and told us she was in Price Utah on vacation. We were going to be going through Price on our way to Lake Powell, so we arranged to stop by the hotel she was at so we could see our little puppy all grown up. They named her Iris. When we had her we named her Wynonna (for those of you who remember), she was the one of the largest of the puppies. She looked so beautiful. They are thinking of putting her in dog shows. It's crazy how much she looks like her mom Yara. We thought it was pretty cool to see her all grown up. Awwww, I miss all my little puppies. They were so fun, but so much work, and of course very emotional on me...I cried with each one we gave away. :( It's just nice to know that little Wynonna went to a good family, and is VERY VERY spoiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute. Almost makes me want to get one....almost.... :)
ha! you guys and your dogs! what a bummer that you got sick at powell....ugh!!!! which is def. my favorite place on earth! there will be other trips, glad you went home... HEY we are coming up to provo for the 4th for a few days. I totally want to get together if possible!!! I don't have your number but here is mine 714 955 3663 Maybe monday???
Post a Comment