Zach did well on his race that went from Friday through Saturday. He got some nasty blisters and is a little sore, but he did really well considering he didn't train as much as he would have liked.
The Wasatch Back is a relay that goes from Logan to Park City. Each team has about 12 people and each person runs 3 legs of the race, so it ends up being around 15 miles total each person runs on the team. Zach asked for the hardest leg of the race again, the Ragnar which is 4 miles straight up hill. He said he got 1 hour of sleep total and it was wet and rainy most of the time. I was sad I couldn't make it up to watch, I wasn't feeling 100% better. I'm glad Zach's friend Jared, an old mission buddy on the team took some pictures of him for me. Apparently so did quite a few random girls as well... Maybe I'd better be there next year to keep the girls away. Good job Zach, I'm so proud of you!
2 comments:
I'll get you a club for your birthday, Roseanne!(;
ha ha, Jaimi! He does look pretty fit! (I'm his cousin--can I say that?) Good job on the race, Zach!
Post a Comment