The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Discovery Gateway-Aug 2011

My mom and I went to the Discovery Gateway with Wyatt and had a really really good time! I love that place!
Playing the Xylophone with Grandma.
The construction zone.
Wyatt's got his hard hat on and he's ready to work.
Wyatt LOVES playing in the water!

I think Wyatt could play in the water all day.
"What?...I didn't do it. I'm just a helpless little beaver."
The little beaver riding in his boat.
This little bird house is so cute with their little mini couches.
Wyatt's taking me for a ride in his Fire Truck.
What to get...what to get?

Buying bread at the Bakery.
He's really stocking up!
Isn't he so cute with his little shopping cart! I just love it!
Riding the horse! Giddy up!
Eating some cheese on bails of hay.

Wyatt dressed as a cow putting the chickens in their coop.
Checkin' out the goods in the fridge.
They had a cute little stage and curtain with dress up clothes.
Doing letter puzzles.
Riding in the helicopter.
The kids up front wouldn't get out and Wyatt was not happy about it. He wanted a turn! Life's tough, especially for an almost 2 yr old.
Do we look legit or what?!
Wyatt's favorite part of the Gateway Discovery probably was the parachute. He LOVED running around under it. He could have stayed there all day!
Jumping on the domino pads.


Dancin fools!

Wyatt loved riding the horse.
Wyatt's dance moves crack me up :)

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

When was the new family picture taken? Wyatt looks older--was it taken after Christmas?

Roseanne said...

ya we just took it 2 weeks ago :)