The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wyatt's Photos Shoot

I'm back! It's been like 7 MONTHS since I've blogged. I've been so busy and when I do get a second I've been on Pinterest...my new addiction. So my new years resolution is to catch up on all my blogging. I've been bad on that resolution so far. I just have so much to post that I get overwhelmed. I'll do it though :) Thanks to some people I love encouraging me to do it too ;)

So here are the pictures my good friend Kari Hennifer took in July. (Wyatt's 21 months). She's the one who took all my WONDERFUL delivery and newborn pictures. She's SOOOOOOOO good. Thanks again Kari. They always turn out great!








This one's my favorite. I just love my sweet sweet boy.

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

You kept your promise!(; I'm still so in love with the last picture of you and Wyatt.

Sherry said...

Hooray, Roseanne!

I live for the posts as a way to connect with your life while you are so far away from home. Thank you! Thank you! (Thanks Jaimi for your "gentle" nudging!) Good luck with keeping your resolution:)