The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Girls Night Out and Play-Dates

I love getting together with my Cedar Hills friends. We had a little Girls Night Out in the Riverwoods. We ate at the new restaurant La Jolla Groves. It was really good! Then we listened to some live music and shopped a bit. We had a good time. I sure love those girls :) And the ones that weren't able to come too! :)
Katie, Anji, Cammie Jo, Me and Heidi.

My friend Stephanie was out in Utah for her husbands Law Internship so it was fun to get together with her outside of Kansas. We had a fun little play-date at a park in West Orem that she showed me. I'd never been there before, it was such a beautiful fun park!
Jack and Wyatt feeding the ducks.
Stephanie and I with our kiddos.


We had another play-date at the Orem Park again. This time with my Cedar Hills friends. It was super fun to see everyone again. Katie, Aimmee, and Anji were there with all their kids.
Wyatt and Baker. Baker didn't want me to take a picture of him. So that's the best I got ;)
Cooper, he's such a little cutie!
This pond is pretty cute. We all threw bread to the ducks and fish.
Wyatt slipped into this big muddy/duck poopy puddle. Really REALLY disgusting.
Gotta love boys! I took his pants off, rinsed them as best I could, and he ran around the rest of the time in a diaper. He didn't mind that one bit.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging. I've missed seeing pictures of cute Wyatt! But I'm with you on the pinterest, so addicting, I love it!