The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Easter Egg Hunts, Egg Decorating, and Jeff's Birthday!

March 30, 2013
The Easter Bunny came!
He left baskets for all 4 kids.  He even knew Summer and Gracen were staying at our house! 
What a smart Easter Bunny!
The Easter Egg hunt has begun!
There were eggs hiding all over the place!
What a sneaky bunny ;)
The kids has a fun time.
BLUE peeps!  NO WAY! (Wyatt's favorite color)
The Easter Bunny left a hopping, sniffing, electronic bunny for all the kids.  They loved them!  We call it the robot bunny.
Then we had to hurry over to the...

Ward Easter Egg Hunt
I had to go early to set up, hide the eggs as well as count them with the other girls in the primary presidency.
Then I had to count each child to see how many eggs they could find and take.
There were a lot of kids there.
And a lot of Eggs!

Wyatt was loving it!  He's got this egg finding business down!
His friend Maddi and Ella to the side.
I think the kids found them all!
Wyatt was so happy to have his cousins there with us.
The Christensens brought their baby rabbits to the activity.  They just bought them that morning!
They were the cutest little rabbits!

Oh I love little baby rabbits!  So sweet!
Next...
We headed over to our townhouse's annual Easter Bunny event.
I love that Zach has the burp cloth on his shoulder ;)  I tell ya.  Colter spits up like crazy. You've gotta be prepared!
Gracen, Wyatt and Summer.
Colters hair looks so red outside in the light.
Guess where he gets it?  His cute Grandma!  
We took pictures with Colter with his first Easter basket.

Colter's growing so fast!
Wyatt just LOVES his brother.
There's a smile!
NEXT...
Decorating Easter Eggs
Jaimi had brought her Egg Spinner decorating kit.
It was a hit!  They all took turns and waited patiently for their turn to spin their eggs.

It took quite a while to get ALL those eggs done.

They look cool don't they!
THEN...
We celebrated Jeff's birthday.
Jaimi bought his favorite cake.  The kids thought the icing looked like worms.  
So they called it the worm cake. 
37 years old!!!! Happy Birthday Jeff!

No comments: