The Youngs

The Youngs

Friday, April 5, 2013

ZACH PASSED THE BAR!!!!!! YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!


(My mom bought these flowers and balloons for Zach, I can't take the credit.)

Today Zach found out he passed the Bar!! 
Yipee!!! 
Hip Hip Hooray!!!!
WA WHOOOOO!!!!
YEA-YAY!!!!!
Ok, can you tell we are SOOOOOOO excited!

Zach has worked so hard for this.
He cruised through school getting his bachelors in 2 1/2 years, instead of 4, and then getting Law School done in 2 1/2 years, instead of 3.  He really has worked SO hard.

We had a lot going on right before the Bar:  
The birth of our son.
Me having to have a c-section.
My complication with the spinal headache.
Me having to have a cat scan.
Finding out Colter had a heart murmur and had 2 holes in his heart.
Having him get echo-cardiograms and seeing the cardiologist at a childrens hospital. (Everything's fine now, in case you were wondering.)
Wyatt having MAJOR tantrums with all the new changes.
I'm sure I could keep going with all the things that interrupted Zachs studying for the Bar, but I'll stop there.

After the 2nd day of testing, Zach came home with a sick look on his face and said "I don't think I passed". (Apparently everyone feels that way.)
 So we've been dying to find out the results.

I know the Lord watched over us and blessed us.  
Zach will tell you the same.  He couldn't have done it alone.  WE couldn't have done it alone.

We are so grateful.
SO blessed!
What a HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!!!

Good work Zach! You did it!
I'm so proud of you my love!

8 comments:

Jaimi said...

I have been giddy all day! I'm over the moon for all of you. What an accomplishment. So much hard work. You have all sacrificed. I told Summer when she came home from school that Zach had passed and she got a big smile, squealed and hugged me saying, "I knew he would!" (: (I'll just say, I love that girl!)I even had to brag about Zach's accomplishment on Facebook. Love you guys! So happy for you! I hope you went out to celebrate!

Jaimi said...

P.S. I just clicked on the picture--Zach's expression and smile show the relief on his face. Makes me so happy.(:

Stephanie said...

Soo happy for you both! What a relief. Ryan came home feeling the same way and the waiting was rough! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I was worried for Zach knowing all that was going on just prior to taking the bar exam... but he came through like a champ! Now you can focus on the fun part they don't teach in law school or in bar exam prep: how to be a lawyer.

Steph said...

Congrats to all of you! That's so exciting!

trevor and keesa said...

Oh my goodness!! What a RELIEF!! you guys rock, I seriously am so proud of ALL of you. WHEW!!

Emily jane said...

WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Zach! Hope you guys have celebrated big time!

Brittany said...

Yay! Congratulations!