Valentines Day
2/14/2013
We opened Valentines gifts.
Then Zach and I went out to eat, on a date! Just the two of us! It was very nice!
My mom watched the boys.
Here are a few random phone pics to put into the mix
Later my mom took Wyatt to Orange Leaf. Because it's his favorite place in the whole wide world!
Sweet little Colter.
We had to take Colter to a Pediatric Cardiologist in downtown Kansas City to see if the holes in his heart have closed up. But the didn't. Darn. The doctor was so good and said it eventually will, and even if it doesn't it wont cause any problems for him at all. That was a relief!
2 and 3 weeks old!
He's growing fast!
He loves to sleep with his arms out. So I swaddle him...without his arms in. :)
He has a little dimple on his right cheek. I love it!
Here's one of the few moments that Zach held Colter. ;) He's been so busy studying for the Bar Exam.
Nice pose Colter!
Bathtime! He loves it!
Wyatt loves to help too!
After I lotioned him up with the bedtime lotion. It's supposed to help babies sleep. It worked immediately!
He slept for a long time too!
More sleeping pictures.
He's gotta have those arms out!
Check out that red red hair in this picture. He looks like your typical red head here. ;)
Colter is a really good baby. He does have his crying times at night where it gets hard. But it's nothing compared to Wyatt. My mom sent me this picture of me screaming. I had colic too REALLY bad according to my parents. So I know that I deserve it. ;)
Colter is a really good baby. He does have his crying times at night where it gets hard. But it's nothing compared to Wyatt. My mom sent me this picture of me screaming. I had colic too REALLY bad according to my parents. So I know that I deserve it. ;)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment