March 23, 2013
Last year we learned about this Easter Egg hunt. It's awesome! It's at the Governors mansion out in the fields. They section it off into age groups and there are eggs laying EVERYWHERE!
Wyatt's so excited, we have a lot of friends here for the hunt!
Colter did great! It was FREEZING though. It actually started to snow as soon as we got into the car to head home afterward.
Oh Wyatt and his silly smile here.
With some of his friends Tanner and Riley.
Colter slept the whole time. What a good boy!
I made sure he was nice and warm.
Here the kids are all lined up. With me and Lauree in the back with the babies.
Go Wyatt Go!
He liked to run so much he'd run right past a ton of eggs.
The Easter Bunny!
Wyatt ran right up to him/her?(is that a bow?) and gave...it...a hug!
I can't remember this ones name...maybe Rocky?
Colter's 7 weeks old! Love that smile!
We came home and opened all the eggs!
Then we scattered them around Colter. Then I realized how to attach the flash on our new camera!
Walla! Light!
1 comment:
GO WYATT!!! Looks so fun! :) I love Easter!
Post a Comment