March 8, 2013
First Smile!!!!!
He's 4 weeks old.
He was giving me big smiles too!
I love when you get some interaction. Those smiles make all the crying worth it ;)
Tummy Time!
He hates it! It last about 1 minute, that's about all he can take.
Oh I just love that hair, it's so sweet on his neck.
He handles tummy time a little more with the nursing pillow under him.
Some days his hair just looks SO red, like today!
Some days his hair just looks SO red, like today!
My sweet boys.
Wyatt loves to be in all the pictures. He always asks "Will you take a picture with me and the baby?"
And I ALWAYS have a bib on Colter because he spits up all the time, and I hate changing his clothes a million times a day, so he lives with bibs on.
So I used some sample lotions and face washes in the hospital when I delivered Colter and apparently I got something common called perioral dermatitis. My skin is just sensitive and those new products irritated my skin, so lucky me now I have this itchy rash to deal with.
The FUNNY STORY about this is I had sent a text to my cousin David, a dermatologist, to see if he knew what was going on. He sent me a text asking me if I've been tested for syphilis. I was shocked! (I didn't know he was totally joking.) I panicked and thought, did I get something from the catheter in the hospital?! So I text him back...well I thought I did. It was actually my friend, a guy I dated in college, a different David. I hadn't talked or texted him in years. In my text to the WRONG David I said "I shouldn't have an STD!" He is a doctor in Phoenix and he sent me an immediate text back. "Wrong person?"
I ABOUT DIED!!!!!
So I sent him a text back and explained that I had a rash on my face, and I was texting my cousin David a dermatologist...but you just can't explain through texts. Then we caught up on life. Still, so embarrassing!!!! He probably thinks I have an STD to this day!!
At the end of the day my cousin finally text me back, the REAL David, and said how sorry he was that he'd taken so long. That he was totally joking about syphilis. He said "I know exactly what you have it's perioral dermatitis. It's very common. Just needs an antibiotic."
Can you believe all that!
That for sure goes on my list of most embarrassing stories.
Back to my little cutie.
Our first walk together. I got this snuggly for $5 at a huge consignment. It's great!
Again, notice the burp rag? I have spit up babies, what's the deal?
So I used some sample lotions and face washes in the hospital when I delivered Colter and apparently I got something common called perioral dermatitis. My skin is just sensitive and those new products irritated my skin, so lucky me now I have this itchy rash to deal with.
The FUNNY STORY about this is I had sent a text to my cousin David, a dermatologist, to see if he knew what was going on. He sent me a text asking me if I've been tested for syphilis. I was shocked! (I didn't know he was totally joking.) I panicked and thought, did I get something from the catheter in the hospital?! So I text him back...well I thought I did. It was actually my friend, a guy I dated in college, a different David. I hadn't talked or texted him in years. In my text to the WRONG David I said "I shouldn't have an STD!" He is a doctor in Phoenix and he sent me an immediate text back. "Wrong person?"
I ABOUT DIED!!!!!
So I sent him a text back and explained that I had a rash on my face, and I was texting my cousin David a dermatologist...but you just can't explain through texts. Then we caught up on life. Still, so embarrassing!!!! He probably thinks I have an STD to this day!!
At the end of the day my cousin finally text me back, the REAL David, and said how sorry he was that he'd taken so long. That he was totally joking about syphilis. He said "I know exactly what you have it's perioral dermatitis. It's very common. Just needs an antibiotic."
Can you believe all that!
That for sure goes on my list of most embarrassing stories.
Back to my little cutie.
Our first walk together. I got this snuggly for $5 at a huge consignment. It's great!
Again, notice the burp rag? I have spit up babies, what's the deal?
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I LOVE MY NEPHEWS!!!! Such a cute smile from Colter!
Post a Comment