Rain ForestThe weather has been so good out here in Kansas so we had to take advantage of it and head off the the zoo again.

Wyatt and Claire are such good little friends. :)

Oh how they love the ducks! They both were saying "Quack Quack!"
St. Patties PartyWyatt got invited to go to his friends little party. We had a really good time!


All the food was green it was WAY cute! After the kids played a game of find the shamrocks, they all won a prize, and then we helped them make a pot of gold with a little rainbow on top. It was way cute!
St. Patricks Day ParadeEvery year Topeka does this parade and it's a REALLY big deal. I had to park about a mile away!


Wyatt and I enjoyed ourselves in the 80 degree weather. We even got a little burned!

Wyatt loved the huge dogs!

Here's our line of friends we sat with.

Alison and I spend most of the day together, visiting teaching in the morning, parade after...which was a few hours, nap for the kiddos, more visiting teaching after that, and we both had to pack and clean our houses for our trips the next day. It was a long St. Patrick's day for us :)

I think this was the only float in the parade!

Gotta love the St. Patties Day parade in good old Kansas!
4 comments:
Roseanne that wig is awesome! I love all your recent posts and that you took Wyatt to Tangled too.:) You are so good to always do such fun things with Wyatt. We'll have to take the boys to Hogle zoo again this summer. Love you and miss you!
Love the wig shot!
It WAS quite the day! :) Thanks for the fun! Glad you got all packed up and ready for spring break!
I miss my Roseanna. Wyatt is freaking adorable. love you.
Post a Comment