The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Utah Trip

I had such a fun time in Utah here are some of the things I did while I was there.
Feeding Ducks
My Mom took Wyatt and I down to a bridge by Utah Lake to feed the ducks. Wyatt loved it...so did I! I forgot how much fun it is feeding ducks! We'll have to do that more often!



Pre-School
My mother-in-law teaches pre-school and has for years. Wyatt wanted to join in all the fun.
This little girl with the long blond hair was adorable. She's going to be Tangled for Halloween. She played with Wyatt and just kept saying to the other kids "Oh it's ok, he's just a cute little baby", whenever he'd knock over their blocks. Then Wyatt chucked his sippy cup and it hit her in the head, it was so sad. :( She was crying and my mother-in-law was hugging her...then suddenly she stopped crying and said "It's ok, he's just a cute little baby." She was so sweet! (I felt so bad though!)
I really hope Wyatt can go to her pre-school if we end up in Utah. She does such a great job. It's so well organized and the kids just love her. Wyatt had so much fun and so did I watching it for the first time! Thanks Mom!
Girls Night Out
I set up a Girls Night Out at Carabas with my good friends in Cedar Hills, where we lived before. It was so fun to see them again. We missed some girls who couldn't make it...next time I come we'll do it again for sure! I miss you guys!

Wedding Dress Shopping
My mom and I went wedding dress shopping with my sister Jenn who's getting married in May. She looked beautiful in so many dresses, but AMAZING in the one she bought with us on her second day. You'll just have to see it on her on her wedding day...or when I post pictures of the wedding later on :) I loved shopping for wedding dresses with her. I used to work at Alyse's Bridal so it was fun to help her pick out and try on dresses...it brought back fond memories, that was such a fun job!
Bean Museum
I set up a play group with some of my friends at the Bean Museum. It was so fun to see everyone and to see how much their kids had grown in just a few months.
This cute little animal was in the kids play room. Wyatt kept calling it a "horse"...I thought it was pretty funny...I don't know what it's called either though, so "horse" it is.

The Bean Museum is so great.
Flying
Also, the flight home was much much better. Wyatt had a few short freak outs but he did pretty good. He loved to kick the seat in front of me which was a battle, that space is so small especially with a kid on your lap! I was sooooooo relieved to see Zach once I got off the plane in Kansas City! Wyatt was so tired after not sleeping all day, he feel asleep before we even got out of the airport parking lot. I felt the same way!

No comments: