The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wyatt's First Movie


Zach and I took Wyatt to see his first movie in a Theater. We saw Tangled and LOVED IT! It's so cute. Wyatt watched the whole thing...he was getting pretty restless at the end...I was about out of my emergency sour patch kids that he loves, but we made it all the way through!

2 comments:

Hamblin Biking Bunch said...

I remember when we took Jonas to his first movie and he was about the same age. He made it through about 1/3 of the movie but luckly it was a time when everyone else was in school so we were literally the only ones in the theater so we finished watching the movie while Jonas tryed out all the chairs.

Rachel said...

I have been wanting to take Mackenzie to a movie, but I think she would last 10 minutes. I am glad you had a good time!