The Youngs

The Youngs

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Baseball and other fun times.

June 9, 2012
 Since Wyatt loves baseball so much Zach decided to buy him a little T-Ball set.  
 Wyatt loves it!  And he's pretty good!
 We had fun trying to teach him the right way to swing.
 Parenting moments you dream about.
 He's pretty good!
(Side note: Our Parents as Teacher Educator -an awesome free program they have out here- Sherry came over and brought a bunch of things for Wyatt to figure out what to do with.  That was about a month prior.  There were some markers and little ping pong balls.  I showed Wyatt how we could use the markers to hit the ball like a hockey puck on the ground.  Then Wyatt threw the ball into the air and hit it with his marker!  Sherry and I looked at each other like "WOW"!  I tried and it takes some talent that's for sure!  Wyatt's a natural!)

June 10, 2012
 I saw this paint recipe that puffs in the microwave in a magazine, so we had to try it.
Zach's such an artist...see him painting, so serious.
 It really puffs ups!
(I didn't want the paint to stain Wyatt, hence the nakedness.)
 We had a fun time with it.

June 12, 2012
Swiming with Friends!
 My friend Randi has a pool at her apartment complex. So we got together with some friends and had a good time.

 He's not a big fan of swiming, just playing with friends near the water.  We'll change that buddy! You have a mom that loves to swim!

June 15, 2012
We went for a little walk around the pond at the Governors mansion.


Ohhh Kansas is sooooooo hot and humid, it's unreal!!

No comments: