June 19, 2012
We had a fun playgroup with some friends. The kids loved the little pool.
William, Clair, Jace, and Wyatt.
June 20, 2012
We went on a train ride at the park with some friends.
Randi, Raelee, and Keesa.
Maddie, Wyatt, and Me.
Then we headed over to the park with statues of animals. The kids love the place.
Wyatt's riding a camel.
Wyatt and Maddie in the kangaroo pouch.
Probably playing house I'm sure...that's Maddie's favorite game to play with Wyatt :)
June 21, 2012
For Girls Night Out we got sno cones and hung out.
Lauree, Randi, Me, Annie, and Audrea.
I got the "Barbie." It was soooooo gooooood! Bubble gum, cotton candy, maybe vanilla? (I can't remember exactly)...but it's delish!
June 27, 2012
Wyatt riding the balance bikes at the Discovery Center.
He keeps walking it along, not much balancing, but he loves it!
We celebrated our 6th Anniversary!
I'd wanted to go to Chez Yasu for a long time. It's a French restaurant. It's was so good!
We had a nice fancy meal together. My friend offered to watch Wyatt for us. We such a nice time!
Here's a picture of it from the outside. You wouldn't think the food was good or that the place was fancy from the looks of it. But trust me, it is GOOD!
Later I had to take Wyatt and Zach to experience the "Barbie". Zach ended up switching me for mine because he liked the "Barbie" better than his favorite, Pina Colada. You may laugh at me, but hey, it's good!
Later I had to take Wyatt and Zach to experience the "Barbie". Zach ended up switching me for mine because he liked the "Barbie" better than his favorite, Pina Colada. You may laugh at me, but hey, it's good!
1 comment:
I don't know if I have ever seen you wear the same outfit twice, Roseanne. You always look cute.
Post a Comment