I found a little house for us to move into that we could rent month to month until we could find a place to live. I knew it would be small and I asked the leasing agent if it was clean and in a good neighborhood, he said it was. So we made it to Topeka late at night, the leasing agent meet us at the house. We were all SHOCKED! This was not the house I'd seen online. I walked in and it was completely disgusting! There were bugs crawling all over the floor and spiderwebs were all over the house. It seriously was like a shack in the ghetto! So we stayed in a hotel until we could find a place to live.

The front of the house.

Back of the house.
This is our home we moved from. Just so you can get an idea of the SHOCK it was for us to walk into this ghetto shack.



So here's the inside of the shack.

Bugs all over the floor.

More bugs on the floor.

Random things on the floor.

One of the 2 bedrooms, nice drapery right? HA!!

The other bedroom with the window taped up with a garbage bag. Super cute ;)

This kitchen was so small and all the drawers and cupboards were so nasty inside. They had a fridge and an old OLD oven, nothing else.

Peeling closet.

Disgusting bathroom.

Here's the laundry room/utility closet. I'm pretty sure there were a million spiders in there.

Also I think maybe somebody came and did their laundry in there, that stuff wasn't there the night before...It doesn't lock either and it's open from the back outside of the house. Super creepy.

The back of the house. Classy huh! Now off to the hotel we go! Welcome to Topeka!
1 comment:
What?! SICK! At least the toilet looked clean. Ok, that's awful! Hope you find a place soon. How stressful to not have a place upon arrival when you thought you did. Sorry. :(
Post a Comment