The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Train Ride and Park

I LOVED this park...I took a million pictures of it too :) This train ride was a blast.
It was such a fun little train ride! We got to see some beautiful gardens, go through a tunnel, and go past the Carousel...which I'm excited to go ride sometime soon. It was a fun little train. I also loved that they had a little old man drive the train and he'd go around and collect the tokens from all the kids before the ride began...so cute!
From the back to the front is Jaelyn and Isaac, Me and Wyatt, Sarah and Eli.

Wyatt LOVED playing in the train!
There were some awesome things at the park, it's right across from the Zoo.


Wyatt and his friend Isaac on the swings. Wyatt LOVES the swings :)

You can see the train taking another group around in the background.

Cute little Felicity and Wyatt.

No comments: