The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Airplane ride to....It's a surprise!

November 17, 2013
We had planned a big family reunion on Zachs side to Disneyland.  We were there for almost a week.  Everyone is Zachs family was able to come but Kendrick, and the Chad and Amyjo family clan.
We thought it would be fun to surprise Wyatt.  So we told him "Hey we should go on a trip today.  Lets go to the airport!"  He was game!
We got off and then got our rental car.  We were seeing palm trees.  So he new we were someplace very different.  He kept asking, and we'd say...it's a surprise!  We got to the hotel and he still didn't know.  The next day was the best though.  Disneyland!!!
 Gotta have that binky in for the flight!
Oh yes, and I got a new haircut by my good friend Jessica.  She always does a great job!
Some say I need bangs.  I like the variety. I grow them, then cut them.  I took this pic right after she cut my hair.  It's was fun to see her again, her new house, and her kiddos.
Back to the plane ride!
Binky out for a smile now:)  Here we go boys, a fun adventure awaits!
(Flying is always so stressful!  Whew, glad that's over!)

No comments: