The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hoggle Zoo

November 14, 2013
We met up with  my friend Tristen and her girls Aidree and Audrey at the zoo.  We hadn't seen each other in such a long time!
 Her girls had grown so much it was crazy!
 Colter got a little nap in.

 Wyatt on the rhino.
 Daddy came too.
 Tristen and I, friends from dental hygiene school back in the day. I just love this fun girl :) I'm so glad we've always kept in touch. And, I'm so glad she lives here now!  YEA!
 What a cute idea for a slide.  the kids had a blast playing at the zoo.
 The eagle nest.
 Audrey is so dang cute!
 Aidree's hair is so long!  It's been a long time!  Wyatt and Aidree saw each other as little babies and that was the last time.  They are only a couple months apart.  It was fun being pregnant with Tristen.  We went and got massages at the College of Massage Therapy in SLC one day.  We got a lot of looks with our twiner big bellies.  :)
 This was all new!  Love the seals!


 The bears were cool.

 Colter loved the animals, especially this cat.


Had to take a picture of this when we left the zoo since we drove right past it.  It's where they filmed High School Musical.  Pretty cool right!?

No comments: