11/28/2013
Thanksgiving at my parents house.
Let the festivities begin!
My mom loves to decorate for every holiday event. Even just Sunday dinners she makes it look so fancy and makes a floral arrangement or centerpiece. I love that she does that! My cute Momma.
Jenn (sis) and Scott, Eric (bro) and Jenna, Chelsea (cousin), Dad, and Nate (bro).
Colter is such a happy baby, I love it!
Here's our 1 family photo for Thanksgiving. :)
Mmm mmm mmmmm
Delish!
Oh my sweet sweet Colter bubs!
Love his smiles!
All ready to eat!
Here we all are! One big happy family! With Jenna and Eric's baby in the oven ;)
Oh yes, and Chelsea my cousin came too. So glad she could celebrate with us too.
Weston (just 3 months younger than Colter).
Playing "Don't Eat Tom Turkey." (Like Dont Eat Pete).
For some reason this one didn't come out right.
Wyatt and Colter
Cousins!
These little guys just love each other.
Brothers!
My dad got this picture from someone and it was just laying out. So I thought I'd take a pic of the pic. So fun! I think our faces look pretty similar. Long face. Big teeth. I love looking at pictures of my parents growing up. I just LOVE pictures! Hence the blogging :)
9 months old.
Love those big blue eyes.
We went over to my cousin Sandra's house for dessert with the Forceys.
Dad, Uncle Larry, Dave (cousin)
Heather (cousin) Eric and Jenna. Talking about traveling. Those travelers.
Sandras husband Carter (his house), Wyatt and Zach.
Alexandra, Aunt Barb, Mom, and Colter.
Kennedy, Sandra, Sydney, Lauren
Sandra and Me. I just love my cousin, she's such a beautiful lady.
Dessert time!
Ben, Wyatt, and Nixon chowing down on yummy pie! Doesn't Sandra decorate so cute. She always goes all out.
First Thanksgiving Bibs from Grandma.
My sister Jenna and Me with our babies.
Cute cute babies. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment