The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Going Away Party, for US!!!! So sweet!!!

November 3-4, 2013
Our friends threw us a "Going Away" Party.  It was so nice.  It was short.  We were so busy with getting ready to move.  But it was nice to see our dear dear friends one last time...for a little while at least.
 Oh wow, nice posing guys! HAHA!
Zach, Ben, Jaimie, Trevor, Jason, and Dave.
 Such great friends.  What a fun time of life to be with all these spectacular friends.
Sarah, Keesa, Me, Merideth, Holly, and Teea.
 Oh my goodness, some of my very very favorite girls.  I will miss you SO SO much!!! This is torture!  I hate to move make new friends and then have to move away.  So hard! But we new the time would come someday.  But it's still hard.

(PS  Colter had just barely puked IN my mouth minutes before this picture...that's right IN my mouth.  I was lifting him up to a belly plank in the air above me.  He'd just nursed and had a full belly.  What was I thinking...I'm not sure?  Then he puked right into my mouth.  I was laughing with a big wide open mouth and there it was!  It was TERRIBLE! I made Jason just about puke when he looked and saw me first.   I had a look of" HELP" with puke running down my mouth.  He had to cover his eyes and leave the room as he gagged.  I just stared and watched him and was less worried about myself.  It was hilarious!  Why does embarrassing stuff always happen to me!  Why Keesa!?  Why? HAHA. Keesa loves all my embarrassing stories. And I have MANY!)
 Goodbye Payson. They love each other like brothers/friends and on occasion would fight like it too.  Haha :)  Wyatt will miss you so so much!
 Goodbye Jordan and Ella.  Wyatt will miss you so.
Not sure why this one is sideways.  But...one last bath in our Kansas bathtub.  HAHA.
Such sweet boys.  They love the tub!


No comments: