11/23/2013
So our flight came in. My dad picked us up from the airport.
We rushed home. And off I went to head over to my parents house for the Hunger Games Party with my cousins, mom, and aunt! YEA!! I was pretty late. But I made it for the last game or 2. I had some yummy food.
Isn't it decorated so cute. My mom always does a great job. And notice the berries...like in the movie. Gotta keep the theme even with the decor! ;)
Aunt Jane and her girls were in charge of the games. They did so good!
We had to use chop sticks to put the mini marshmallows from the bowl into the cornucopia.
Here I am competing with my mom. They marshmallows got really sticky by the time it was our turn. So it was pretty tricky. But then again they were sticking. So maybe it helped. It was just hard to get off the chop sticks. It was super fun though. We had a great time!
Here's the group of all my cousins (except as noted):
Emma, Carrie, Mom, Jane (aunt), Emily holding Tess, Me.
Emmas friend (can't remember her name, Lexi, Carolyn, Shannon, and Chelsea.
Somehow Jenn took off so she wasn't in the picture. Maybe to put Weston to bed.
My cousin Emma and her friend made these. Aren't they amazing!
Perfectly themed with the different times on the clock. The arrow and the fire.
Super cute!
It was nice to be back for the party. Living in Kansas for the last few years I've missed all the themed book/movie parties like Twilight and Hunger Games. So it was good to be back. Although we did plan our OWN little movie/book parties too. And they were AWESOME! I must admit ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment