December 4, 2014
Zach and Wyatt built a little hill in the backyard to go sledding down.
They had so much fun!
So beautiful! Love the sky, the trees in the orchard, the beautiful snow!
Meanwhile, Colter and I were helping Grandma set up the Christmas tree.
The boys are back inside and ready to decorate!
Perfectly placing the star on top.
This is all so amusing!
I love decorating Christmas trees.
Yippeee!!!! Ride em cowboy!
He absolutely loved that horse.
And so does Wyatt.
December 6, 2013
Decorating the upstairs Christmas tree, 2 days later.
I love the cozy light of the Christmas tree.
I think they're dancing to Christmas music.
Too bad it's kind of blurry. Zach's mom looks so cute!
It's pretty fun living with Grandma and Grandpa! The boys love it!
Zach made this. Pretty cute huh! You glue the cotton balls on each day on Santas beard. I have a very artistic husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment