The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Christmas Eve Part 1

December 24, 2013
My family decided to celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve since this year we were celebrating Christmas day with the Youngs.
 We went over early in the day and opened presents together.
 My poor dad and his face.  He goes to the dermatologist probably once a month and he is constantly getting cancerous skin removed.  So he's on a chemo lotion for his face and neck.  It makes the cancerous cells die.  His skin looks so terrible though!  (I will say, his skin looks amazing after, I'm tempted...just a little.)
 Wyatt with Grandma Rose.
 So much fun!
 Opening presents is so much fun!


 Pajamas!  Surprise!
 Zach got a fishing license!

 Wyatt got pj's!  Buzz and woody!
 Aw cute
 Nate, loving his gifts.

 So many present piles!
 Look at the craziness of presents everywhere!

 Now that Colter's awake we can have him open his gifts.
 He likes opening the presents more than the actual present.
 He could just rip and rip and rip!

 Now Weston's awake!

 Cousins!
 Weston: 8 months, Wyatt: 4. Colter:10 months.
Grandma with the grandkids!
We had a great Christmas Eve.  I actually think I like celebrating 2 different days.  It makes it all last longer!

No comments: