November 22, 2013
Hanging out in the hotel room, just waiting around.
Eric and Jenna bought this for Wyatt for his early Christmas gift. The Buzz Lightyear gun. He LOVES it!
Zach's messing around with our camera.
This setting makes the colors pop out.
Now only blue shows up.
Now only red shows up. (This is what he decided to do while I fed Colter his baby food. No highchair, so I used his stroller. Many many uses.)
Oooh this setting is cool. I love Wyatt's eyes.
Little Colter bubs.
My makeup looks drastic!
Ok, enough of that fun with the photos. Lets go to Disneyland!!!!
"Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, right down Santa Claus lane!"
Is was nice we just happened to walk past and see a room where Santa was. No one was there or in line. But it was a little like that movie A Christmas Story, where they push them through like a factory, and then down the slide they go!!
I think this might be Colters first time seeing Santa!
The art lab was always so fun. We went in twice. Jake (Wyatts cousin) is so good and Wyatt wants to be just as good. He'd get so frustrated with it all. He had a couple meltdowns because he just couldn't do it just right. I'd try and help and he'd get frustrated with me too. He's a perfectionist I guess.
Isn't this such a cute picture spot!
Such a happy kid!
Dad and Mom's turn. (Zach's parents)
Wyatt and I had fun on the jellyfish ride.
"In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki room"
There'e just so much to look at all around!
We went to a show called Mickeys Map. It was so SO good! The characters voices were right on! They sounded exactly like the real character! I was so impressed!
I left Disneyland for a bit with Colter while he slept and met up with my good friend Sarah McDermott. We met right outside on Disney main street and ate at a yummy sandwich place. It was so fun to catch up. It had been a few years since we'd seen each other.
What's so funny is that when I initially met up with Sarah a girl walked up to me and said this may seem weird, but are you Roseanne? I said "Yes". She said "I'm Aimee Taylor!" We were best friends as kids. We grew up together and then they moved away for awhile, moved back, moved again. It was so funny she recognized me from way back when! We sent each other Christmas cards. It was fun to get back in contact again. I love seeing old friends! :) It makes me so happy!
Zach and Wyatt, along with the rest of the crew, went to the Fantasmic (is that the name) show on the water with Maleficent and the dragon attacking the ship. Mickey's fighting, that show. So I made it for the very end. Wyatt loved it! I was sad to have missed it. But was glad to catch up with Sarah.
We got back to the hotel late at night. Both boys were asleep. Wyatt had to carry Wyatt all the way home, fast asleep.
Sweet sweet Wyatt, sound asleep.
And there's Colter, just woke up and happy as a clam!
Disneyland, we sure loved you. Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment