The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Christmas Eve Part 3

December 24, 2013
After Zach's parents house, we headed back to my parents house for a fancy Christmas dinner.  That's my families tradition.
We ate a delicious delicious meal, then we played games!
 My parents planned some minute to win it type games.  It's just a party today!
 Trying to throw the hard big marshmallows through the Christmas wreath.
 Jenn, Weston, and Scott.
 Natey! (That's my nickname for him).
 Wyatt giving it a try.
After the game we somehow started a major marshmallow fight.  We were pelting each other as hard as we could with the hard marshmallows.  It was so funny!  Zach and I couldn't stop!  We were laughing so hard.  We'll have to do that again sometime.  It was a blast!  
 Stack the cups into a tower as fast as you can!
 We played a game with something on our nose, I can't even remember what.  I'm sure it was fun!
 I was SO fast! :)
 Wyatt's trying it too!
 Oh sweet kiddos in their PJ's from Grandma and Grandpa.

 Ah yes.  My first pair of Toms!  They just came!  YEA! Thanks Mom and Dad!
 Next we had a spiritual time, where we celebrated the real meaning of Christmas.
 Nate played the piano, we sang to the hymns.
 Each song went along with part of the story.
 Each candle light represented something from the Nativity.
 It kept Wyatt's attention.
 And Colter's


 It was a really neat night.
 Merry Christmas Everyone!
Merry Christmas!
Now back to Zach's parents house we go!

No comments: