April 1, 2014
I love to play jokes. It's so funny to me! I'm not good at holding it in. Inside I'm just dying!!!!
So this year, since we've been living with Zach's parents, I decided to play a joke on them, Zach, my parents, brother and sister. So Wyatt and Colter were my little helpers. I made a healthy treat that looks like poo. Let me say, that it is DELICIOUS!!! SO GOOD!!!! It's blended up raisins, peanuts, peanut butter, salt and a little vanilla. SOOOOO Good!!! Trust me! It just looks like poo!!
So myself and my little team of helpers followed me around the house as I formed my treat into the shape of poo and placed them like this (pictures below) all over the toilets in the house. We also ran over to my parents house and did the same thing. We got my parents, my little brother, and my sister Jenn. I was so sneaky! I thought I was hilarious!!! I tried so hard to contain my silly happiness. Occasionally I'd just smile or laugh and tell them I was laughing at something else.
I got the best reactions from everyone!!! It was a major success!!!! Hooray!!!
My parents were shocked and yelled "Roseanne Wyatt pooped all over!" Jenn and Nate thought the same but I'd left and hadn't seen their reaction. Zach's parents were the best!!! We had left and Sherry and Bill were going to the temple or out to eat...somewhere anyway, and they saw the mess on their toilet. So they cleaned the entire bathroom with disinfectant. They said they did notice that it didn't stink though. HAHA!!!! Because it's delicious, and so yummy!!!! So when we came home their bedroom door that leads to the bathroom was locked. (Because she thought Wyatt was using their bathroom). So by this time, Zach had come home. He went into the bathroom to help the boys brush their teeth and I listened from just outside the door. He was completely appalled! "WYATT!!!! You pooped all over!!!!! This is disgusting!!! ROSEANNE, look at this!!!!" I played dumb and said, "What happened?" Then I couldn't hold it in any longer and BUSTED up laughing!!! He instantly busted up as well. He realized right then that it was just a joke. But he still didn't seem sure. So I picked it up and ate the top part of the poop that hadn't touched the toilet. He was dying!!!!!!! HAHA! I think I'm so funny I tell ya! :) Then just minutes later Zach's parents walked in. We chit chatted in the hall for a minute and sneaky little Wyatt said to them "Can I go in your bathroom with you?" She said "No, we're keeping it locked." Wyatt kept asking and then finally DING! She realized why he was asking! She started laughing and said, "That was you!?" We all laughed so hard when we realized they'd spent a long long time cleaning their bathroom after the poo mess! Oh man! It was a success!!!
My sneaky team!
I did pretty good right?!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment