The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Nielsen's Grove Park and Kansas Friends!!!!

May 19, 2014
We love going to this park.  I'm so glad my good friend Stephanie showed it to me a few years ago.  It's so beautiful there!
 The boys chased the ducks all over.

 We just watched and laughed.
 Then we headed over to the big pond to feed the ducks.



 These bird would sneak off with the bread if it didn't make it in the water.  So sneaky!

 They have some cool looking ducks!







 Colter just wanted to get in the water.  It's filthy though!  Just the toes get a little splash.

 Then we headed over to this amazingly huge swing.  It swings and moves at the same time.  It's kinda crazy.


 It would really get going on it's own and would make Colter go soaring up SO HIGH.  We got nervous quite a few times and it took a lot to try to stop him.  He didn't mind one bit.  He LOVED it!
 Pure happiness!

 Wyatt loves this place.  These swings are he very favorite!



Zach and I even took turns.  It's super fun!  
We had a great family night at the park.

May 21, 2014
My good friend Annie and Steve came into town for a visit with their kids.  I was so glad they made a little time for us to come visit when they had such a busy schedule.
 Claire, Wyatt, and William
 Colter, and I didn't get a picture of their baby Abigail.  She's so cute and such a little chunk!
 The kids were being silly so I got some good video footage.

 What little cuties!  Friends since babies!
 Friends since Law School in Topeka!
Steve got a job back east, so we wont be living by them anytime soon.  Dang!

No comments: