The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, November 17, 2014

Easter in Arizona!

April 18-20, 2014
Zach had a job interview in Arizona so we headed down for a little vacation to visit Zach's sisters and their families.  We had so much fun!
 The kids watched "Hop".  It's a cute Easter movie.
 Pretending to play the drums while like Hop does.
 We went to the store to get a few things. ;) Then we boiled eggs and helped make Haileys famous burritos.
 We ate our yummy meal. Then headed to bed.  We got in so late the night before.  We were pooped!
April 19, 2014
 Its Easter Morning!

 Those are Peeps Wyatt, so smile!
 He's very serious this morning!
 Yea!  Shake it Colter, Shake it!!!!  Those, are my favorite!  Reeces eggs!


 Cars toothbrush and toothpaste.
 Colter's throwing his jelly beans at daddy! No No!

 It's so fun to be with cousins!!!!
 Delicious!



 Peeps, are yummy!
 Now Colter is discovering the deliciousness of Peeps.
 These are pretty good!
 Now the candy egg hunt

 We headed over to the Stadium for an Easter Egg hunt.  I researched some good Easter Egg hunts in Arizona.
 Silly Boys!


 The Easter Bunny!

 Colter was so tired.  He fell asleep on Zach.
 Ready set go!!!!
 We came back to Haileys house for the another Easter egg hunt.










 Summer is really trying hard to get this one!

 They did a great job finding the eggs!
 Next we headed over to the Pita Jungle to eat some healthy food.  We had 3 different kinds of hummus with pita bread, it was SO GOOD!  My favorite was the jalapeno cilantro hummus. I had a chicken pita all rolled up.  Zach hated what he got, he hated it all.  It's totally not his kind of food.  None of that healthy stuff!!!
 We headed over to Jeff and Jaimi's and Jeff's house to go swimming and to stay the next  day or two with them.
 They have a pool!  YES!


 Hailey and with Emmie and Jake.
 Jaimi and her cute hat.
 The guys jumped into the pool all together.  It was FREEZING!!!  I could hardly stand to put my feet in!

 Wyatt is a little hesitant and wouldn't get in.
 The girls loved it!  No big deal to them!
 Kendrick riding Shamoo


 Finally Zach got the boys to come in.
 It was so cold it didn't last long!
 Colter: Yummy Shamoo!
 Sure wish we had a pool in our backyard!
 They also had a fun slide, teeter todder, and bikes.


 So cute!  Summer, Wyatt, and Emmie.
 Wheeeeee!
 Our little red head son, he cracks me up!
We sure love him!
 Jeff and Jaimi bought us all a yummy pizza dinner!  It was delicious! Then the kids decorated Easter Eggs!  YEA!
 I put Colter to sleep and Zach and I snuck off to see the movie Captain America with Jeff.  Everyone else stayed and watched our kids.  They were so nice!  
The AMC theater was amazing!!!  We each got to sit in a lounge leather chair.  It was so comfortable!  I fell asleep at the end of the movie though.  That's the only bad thing about it, it's WAY too comfortable!
April 20, 2014
 Easter Sunday!  
Isn't their backyard so beautiful!  Lemon and lime trees a plenty!
 I think I could live in Arizona.  I'd die in the heat during the summer, but the rest of the year would be great! 
We went to church with Jaimi and Jeff, we had fun meeting their friends in the ward.
We had a yummy Easter dinner.  I didn't take pictures though!  SAD!
After we all got together for a little Easter lesson taught by Jaimi.  Each Easter Egg had an item inside that represented something about Easter.  It was really cute.
Then we left the next morning.  We had such a fun fun time!!!!

No comments: