The Youngs

The Youngs

Friday, November 21, 2014

Cabin and Eric and Jenna's Sealing

June 28, 2014
Jenna and Eric came for a vacation and to be sealed in the Provo Temple.  
Since Jenna's parents were here we thought we'd show them my parents cabin.  So they can see the beauty of Utah.
 We played horseshoe. 
Zach and Eric (my bro)
 Bruce (Jenna's dad) and Nate (bro)
 Wyatt, playing down below.
 Susie (Jenna's mom), and my mom.
 Now it's Jenn and I's turn to play.


 Isn't that such a cute picture of them!
 And this one too.  I'm always taking pictures.  I'm basically Jenn's personal photographer ;)

 Good sweeping Colter!
 Eric and Jenna (not sure why Blogger has such a hard time rotating pictures, rrrrrr).
 Nate
 The 3 of us girls.
 All my siblings, oldest you youngest.  Somehow I'm the shortest in my family.  At 5 ft 7 1/2, I always feel so tall, but not in this family!

Later...
 Jenna and Eric got sealed in the Provo Temple.  Hooray!!!!  Happy Happy Day!!!
(She's pregnant, only has 4 months to go.  You can't even tell!)
 I'm so happy for them.  What a special day!
 Jenna's parents aren't members of the church but they came to support them and waited outside for them.  That was really great that they came.

 So I had been taking pictures for Eric and Jenna and my sweet cousin Emily offered to take the big group pictures.  I felt so bad!  So here she is. Our big group photographer.
 Our family
 Our family with Jenna's parents too.
 Yummy cake from Costco
 We had a nice dinner.

 We had a big group at my parents house, all there to support them.
 Grandma and Grandpa (my moms side)
 Steve and Mandy (cousins)
Our cousins, Chelsea, Lexi, Me, and Jenn.

No comments: