February 14, 2014
I spent the morning with my friend Tristen and her girls for a little play date. We ate lunch, then hit the road with my parents to head to St. George for the Parade of Homes! I love love LOVE the parade of homes there. I've gone since I was in Jr High. Since we've been in Kansas we've missed tons of years while living there. So it was good to be back for it again.
Zach was hard at work studying for the Utah Bar Exam so,
my parents helped with the kids. But I sure missed him, especially on Valentines Day! :(
Simple clean
Walpaper
Love the color!
LOVE
Nice and light
White kitchens, love em!
Fake grass. Love it!
Cool sliding doors
Love the colors and the chandelier.
Backyard patio
Love the colors! Funky!
Cupords to the ceiling = no dusting! Now that's what I'm taking about!
Crazy mix of colors, love it, chandelier. Awesome!
Grandpa showing Colt the deer, probably shouldn't be touching that. Oh well!
Love the hanging lights and patterns.
View
Breakfast nook
Lets roll!!!
Simple art
I can totally do that!
My favorite house of all time!!!!!
LOVE this baby room!
Cute colors!
Love this frame
An outdoor swinging bed! Yes!
Love everything!
So funky, I like it!
Love this cute hangout area.
Love love love!
White kitchen, chairs, arrangements, gray. so cute!
Now that's what I'm talking about! When you wanna do laundry and get it over with fast!
Craft room
Nice study area or art area for kiddos.
This ones now onto a new house. Like the colors and patterns.
Fun chalk wall
Love the pillars and hanging lights.
Stepdown bathtub, tv screen, uh huh!
Colt liked this fake little dog on the bed.
We were up pretty high on a sandy lot, you can see for miles!
Love the fancy brick wall and the huge glass window
Fancy fancy
Love this long rounded bar
The pool is cool
Circular island, way neat!
Massive master bathroom, very romantic!
Our golf cart ride to another house, the boys loved riding with grandpa on the back.
Sweet pool!
Love the scenery
My mom and I are in heaven, we just love this!
The boys were good sports. We only had a few meltdowns, maybe just one by a boy who's name starts with "W". ;)
Awesome car!
Come on lets go for a ride!
Love the lights and big windows
Isn't is so beautiful in St. George!? I want to live here so bad!
Golf cart, yea!
Wowza!
After we headed to a restaurant with my grandparents. I think it was called Black Bear Diner. Something bear, I do know that. It was so nice to see them. I will treasure the time we spent with them.
February 15, 2014
My dad and I went running in the morning.
It's so beautiful in St. George. I'd love to live here!
Then swimming!
My dad and I went running in the morning.
It's so beautiful in St. George. I'd love to live here!
Then swimming!
We stayed at my grandparents condo. Now off we go to head down to the pool!
I grabbed the wrong pair for Wyatt, they are actually Colters. 12 month, or maybe 18 month shorts! Wyatt fits in it too!! Skinny kid!
This was Colters first time in a pool. He loved it!
(Side note: This is too much info, so don't read. It's just for my memories. But I stopped nursing Colter on this trip. I was DYING the entire time, you can see in this picture! I'm full of milk! Carrying Colter around the home shows hurt, running with my dad hurt, sleeping hurt. No fun at all! TMI I know, So Sorry! I told you not to read!)
Colter loved it, he couldn't stop smiling and splashing us!
A little mommy baby swim time!
Off to explore the park so my parents can get the finishing touches done on cleaning the condo without the kids running around fingerprinting up the place.
Wyatt is in heaven! Finally time to play!
Too bad it's not warm enough to swim outside.
We went over to my Grandparents house for a visit. I hadn't seen them in years because we'd been living in Kansas for 4 years.
Sadly, this was the last time I saw my Grandma. She passed away about 6 months later. I'm so glad my boys got to see them too. Colter had never met them before this.
Good thing my mom had us take pictures. So glad!
I love you so much Grandma, you are so missed!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment