December 31, 2013
Our friends Heidi and Jo from Cedar Hills had a kid/family dance party. It was so fun!!
I thought these pictures were funny of Wyatt being stubborn and not wanting to smile.
Hiding his face. Silly boy!
We danced the night away with their way awesome loud sound system.
Yummy treats galore!
They bought some sweet party lights! It was awesome!
Our good friend Trent...who doesn't normally look like this...got his mouth wired shut. And has temporary nerve paralysis. (I know this because I'm writing this in the future.) He slipped on a date night treasure hunt competition on the ice. Smashes his face and had to have jaw surgery and some dental surgery. Smoothies for months!!!! So sad!!!!
The party blowers were a hit at their pretend 9 O'clock midnight ball drop.
Such a fun time!
Way to celebrate family style!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment