The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Waffle Love and Park

March 25, 2014
I had heard about Waffle Love from my friend Tristen, so I had to try it.  I did, and then had to share it with my Mom and sister as well.  So we went a couple weeks later.  So here we are!  At the delicious, delicious Waffle Love!
 I love their funky designs.
 Even inside it's decorated funky all over the walls.
Waiting for our yummy food to come!
And here it is!  It's amazing I tell ya!  They make the dough like you would bread, and it has sugar balls inside the dough.  We got Biscoff on top with berries, either raspberries or strawberries then topped with one or two scoops of whipping cream.  The whipping cream is so delicious and it's usually formed into a firm ball, but today was pretty melty.  It's heavenly!
Wyatt loved his!
So did Jenn and Weston
Colter and I loved ours.
And this newly wed couple loved it too.  That's why they came right after they had just gotten married.  Is this the place you would come on your wedding day?...Hmmm.  Um,YES! :) It really is that good!

My mom, the one who paid for it all.  You are the best!

Look at him gobble it all up.
Ooooh, I just want to squish him!
Then...
We headed to a park to let the kids play.
Run off all that sugar!

Pure happiness!


So content just to check it all out.

What good little buddies.
And here we... (Colt's a little nervous of what's to happen.)
GO!!!!! (Whew, there's a huge smile!)
Grandma loves spending time with her 3 grandkids.
Wow, nice jump Wyatt!
We had a fun day!
Loving life!

No comments: