May 9, 2014
Rock Canyon Elementary Carnival
It was so fun to be back in the school I went to! I went with my cousin Lexi and her kids. Talan actually goes there and is in kindergarten.
Probably the same desk that my teacher had!
Wyatt, Talan, and Sydnee.
Some of the games were a little tough for little kids.
Jenn (my sister) and Weston came.
We waited in line for like an hour for this ride!
They did like it though!
So I guess it was worth the wait!
Then we waited in this line to ride the train in the rain for like another hour!
We were loaded on and waiting, and waiting, and waiting while they tried to fix a wheel. Then they said everyone needed to get off because they had a problem. So we waited in line a little longer and it didn't look like they were going anytime soon. Then it started pooring down rain. So we decided to head indoors and skip it.
Dang!
But we enjoyed all the rest of the carnival. Fun to reminisce on the good old days!
No comments:
Post a Comment