March 29, 2014
We decided to go to Salt Lake City with our friends from law school who live out here now. Since our Topeka Zoo pass got us in free we thought we'd take advantage of it!
We saw a bird show
Colter was very entertained...until the last little while.
Wyatt loved it!
The birds would fly over us, they'd do tricks. It was so cool!
Wyatt was so excited!
Huge birds.
Roadrunner.
Then we headed outdoors and saw this peacock just walking around.
He was up so close to us!
They are so familiar with people I guess.
Bauer loved running away and playing in the sand.
Randi is such a good friend of mine. I'm so glad we live semi-close to each other.
She's such a fun girl. And she's expecting baby #2!
I always love to see the flamingos.
Wyatt and Bauer held hands all over the place.
We went inside to check out the birds indoors.
Then Adam walked in with a HUGE smile on his face and said "I just passed the Bar!"
We were all so happy!!!!!
I guess he'd just seen on Facebook as he checked his phone that a buddy of his posted that he'd just found out he'd passed the Utah Bar. So Adam stayed outside to check his number to see if he had passed. And he did! YEA!
So so happy!
Zach was hesitant because he didn't want them to know if he didn't pass because then he'd be in a bad mood and ruin our fun time. So he debated for awhile and then gave in. So they looked up his number and...du da da dah! He PASSED!!!!! YEA!
This is right after Zach had just seen that he had in fact passed. Zach kept checking it over and over to make sure that really was his number.
YEA YEA YEA!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!! Such a relief!!!!!
YES! YES you did!
Come on Colter, show a little excitement!
Aw man, I can't even explain our feelings. What a happy happy moment! I'm so glad we were all together, it just made it that much more exciting and memorable! Happy Happy Day!!!!
The lady at the aviary was being so sweet to the boys.
3 little birdies.
We decided to celebrate by going to Adams favorite burger restaurant, Crown Burger in downtown SLC.
The happy little family
YEA YEA! I am one proud wife! All Zach's hard work of studying day in and day out has paid off! Months of studying!!!!! It all paid off!
Our happy little family.
First time "dipping it!"
He started just sucking off the sauce and dipping it over and over again.
The little rascals playing in the other booth.
First time "dipping it!"
He started just sucking off the sauce and dipping it over and over again.
The little rascals playing in the other booth.
So glad we could share the moment together with our friends Randi and Adam.
On a different note. The next day...
March 31, 2014
I was shopping at Sams Club and driving down the road to get home. There was a huge back up of traffic and I was wondering what was going on. Then I saw TONS of people all over the streets taking pictures of the angel Moroni being placed on the temple. So luckily I had my camera and I snapped a couple pictures out my window as I drove passed.
I can't wait for the temple to be all ready to go!
On a different note. The next day...
March 31, 2014
I was shopping at Sams Club and driving down the road to get home. There was a huge back up of traffic and I was wondering what was going on. Then I saw TONS of people all over the streets taking pictures of the angel Moroni being placed on the temple. So luckily I had my camera and I snapped a couple pictures out my window as I drove passed.
I can't wait for the temple to be all ready to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment